Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Online Role Playing Games, Soundtrack or Your Own Mix?


So you're sitting there, or standing, or whatever position you happen to play Online Role Playing Games in, you find yourself poised with the inevitable difficult decision of: "Do I listen to the Free Online Role Playing Games soundtrack or play my own music mix?". If the MMORPG has no soundtrack or the music just flat out is horrible, well then duh your going to dig through your old vinyl (OK well make search your mp3 directories) for your most choice music for your Online Games.

Personally for me, if the Online Games have a great soundtrack that really fits the atmosphere of the game, I'll rock whatever it is that they have going on. In most cases I find that Free Online Playing Games have pretty sub par music or none at all so I will put on whatever I'm grooving at the moment (currently Primus and Prince, and no I'm not going alphabetically, it just kinda happened). Whatever your taste in music, there will be something that will fit all Free Online Role Playing Games.

OK I can remember one time lugging my heavy ass 21" CRT monitor and PC over to my buddy Kurt's house for my first MMORPG "Lan Party", if you can call it that lol. Well at this point I've only really just played whatever the game throws at me. We were in game runnin through some forest killing goblins or something and all of a sudden Kurt plays some Joe Satriani on his stereo, and haha let me tell you; things went from a nonchalant grind to an all out kill fest. It was great, thanks Kurt.

Now here's an option I've seen used a few times. Play another games soundtrack over the missing or crappy one. Now this is not something that I have done, but hey why not. The Final Fantasy VII soundtrack is badass over just about anything, but I'm more of a funky bass groove kinda guy. But hey genre is not so much important here, it's whatever helps you accomplish your Online Role Games goals. Whether that be escaping into a fantastical realm of a surreal nature or going into a raging murder blood bath. It's all good.

A few MMORPGs out there have done a great job of providing their own in game music. One example that I think of is Wow, granted they are short clips (you can repeat them) I find them really enjoyable and incredibly fitting to whats going on around you. Hats off Blizzard on that one. Truly an excellent maker of Online Role Playing Games, granted not the only skilled game makers out their. There are quite a few others.

Whatever be your choice, just be aware of the fact that you have an option. A lot of people will just sit there and let silence subconsciously bore them to the bones while they are playing otherwise great Online Games. Well, that or have pure virtual rubbish crammed into their brains. There is no need for this my friends, go grab some good music (if you're not sure what this, go ask your parents or hell grandparents) and rock out while getting down with Free Online Role Playing Games.








Know more about Online Role Playing Games and Free Online Role Playing Games visit us at: TitansofTime.com


No comments:

Post a Comment